The site is open from 15th March through to 31st October each year .
We are pleased to announce
that there will be no increase
in site fees for 2018
and they will remain at £1800-00
(£1500 + V.A.T. of £300)
Payment of Ground rent is due
BEFORE 15th MARCH each year.
The site fee includes , Rates , water and rubbish disposal .
Electricity is paid for using your rechargeable card at the office during opening hours.
This is a much fairer system than most sites as you only pay for what you use !
· All payments of ground rent must be received before the due dates , any payments received after the due dates will incur a £100 additional administration charge.
· Gas bottles and electric cards are sold in the site office please ensure that you have enough gas bottles and electric tokens spare as it will not be available out of office hours. ONLY Gas bottles and Electric Tokens sold at the site office may be used on site.
· Speed on site is strictly 5 mph.
· Letting of Caravans is forbidden, all family and friends should report to reception upon arrival.
· Dogs must be kept on leads at all times on site, if tied up on a maximum of 6 foot lead. Please ensure you clean up after your dog as failing to do so will lead to being asked to leave the site.
· The front field is a play area, please do not play ball games etc. between caravans.
· Children using the play area must be supervised at all times. No children over the age of 12yrs to use the play area.
· No verandas, sheds, steps or storage boxes are to be brought onto site before approval from the Directors. All storage boxes and sheds must be metal.Any new decking must be supplied by Sunnydecks Ltd.
· You are responsible for keeping your caravan and the area immediately around your caravan clean and tidy.If the grass around your caravan is allowed to become excessively long we will have it strimmed and you will be charged for this.No items are to be stored under your caravan this is to comply with the local authority site licence.
· No washing lines or rotary lines are to be erected when not in use. No metal sockets to be left in the ground. Any damage caused to the mower will be charged for.
· No parking on the grass, unloading only if necessary and only if grass is dry, ask if you are not sure.
· Strictly black bags with household waste only in the waste bins which are located between the site bungalow and workshop. Any other large waste ie. electrical items and furniture must be taken off site or to the local recycling centre which is in Skegness.
· All caravans must have a valid gas certificate, electric certificate and insurance , copies of which must be provided to the office.
· All caravans must have a fire extinguisher, smoke detector and CO2 detector.
· All sales of caravans must be notified to the office and a fee of 15% of the sale price paid.
· If you wish to remove your caravan from the site a disconnection fee of £400 is payable.
· Caravans cannot be resold after they are 20yrs old but can remain onsite until they are 25 years old, after this they must be removed or part exchanged for a newer model.
· Payment of ground rent does not guarantee a specific pitch and we reserve the right on rare occasions to move a caravan to another plot should it become necessary.